Missions We Support
Broadmoor Church’s Ministry Team's purpose is to help those in need and give back to the community. It is a way of using our talents to help others. Eunice Brabec is ruling elder of the Ministry Team and says that the Ministry Team does these things:
- Gives Christmas gifts to a family a year. We have been doing that for the last 5 years.
- Gives Christmas baskets, consisting of a holiday meal. We have given to 25 families.
- Participates in Get On The Bus Program, which donates blankets to children of incarcerated adults for their visits to their parents.
40 years ago, Broadmoor’s ministry team had a relationship with an Indian Tribe in Washington State. The youth of the congregation went to Modesto to work on a construction project.
Other areas where we participate in our church are:
- Men’s Breakfast Group. The men meet for breakfast on the first Saturday of every month at 8 am at the Sharp Park Golf Course in Pacifica. This is an informal social group.
- Presbyterian Women are on ongoing ministry of mission, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- We are still involved in the city of Pescadero, at Puente de la Costa Sur.